Friday, January 13, 2023

Follow Your Whims

 My friend, The Creative English Teacher, posted a blog entry today that I think merits a link to.  It is about following your whims in teaching and sums up a lot of what has worked for my own teaching.  Please pay his site a visit and check out this post:


https://creativeenglishteacher.com/blogs/news/follow-your-whims?goal=0_943df97388-519f798a56-168756116&mc_cid=519f798a56&mc_eid=fa8e45bf3f



And, if you are looking for reader's theater scripts that will fit middle schoolers or low level high school readers, then I recommend anything that he produces.  I have used quite a few of his mythology scripts in the past with much success - in fact we are currently reading the Perseus and Medusa one in my English II Inclusion World Lit class.

No comments:

Post a Comment